Yesterday, I received a letter from my cable subscriber telling that there will be another increase in monthly bill starting next month. I was so frustrated that I even called the management to let out my rant. But, too bad, I was not that influential to the company so I ended up disappointed and all pissed off.

If only we have Direct Satellite TV here in our town. My cousin who's living in the United States for less than a decade now has been a loyal subscriber of Direct TV. If I were there, too, I would definitely get the service because unlike the old cable TV, Direct TV offers more than 150 channel that are all digital. Plus you can get a package depending on your preference. You can get packages like HD, Sports, DVR, Movies, Locals or Globals.

If you are in the United States, you might want to check out and subscribe to Satellite Directv for as low as $1 a day.