Farmville is great. Farmville is entertaining. Farmville is exciting. Okay, enough of the adulation. For those of you who are still not aware, Farmville is a cool application on Facebook by Zynga, where one gets to grow and maintain his own farm. You grow different kinds of crops trees and animals and you can even build a community as you level up.

Unfortunately, I forgot how I got hooked up into this addiction. At first I was a little skeptical because I felt sick by the tutorial when someone introduced it to me. Since I don't have anything to do at home then, so I ate the bait and played it.

The game is addictiing. And now, after days of plowing and milking, I now have reached level 29 with a couple of cool different houses and farm stuff. Almost my whole daily routine is now directed on the game. That every time I am out of the house, I find myself worrying about my harvest which I really find crazy. Haha. But I guess I'm not the only one, most of you guys, I suppose are also maintaining your own farm at farmville waiting for gifts, aight?

By the way, here's a snap shot of my farm:


Farmville, Facebook, Zynga
Farmville, Facebook, Zynga