A couple of friends and I had a short bonding time last night. I spent the night together with them over a cup of coffee. Then, Joey (one of my friends who's working in China and went over the country for the holiday vacation) opened up something to us that really surprised the group and made me really happy. He confessed that he will not be coming back to China. Instead, he will just start a business here in the country so he can stay with his family while he saves money.

I learned that he took advantage of a bank offering cd rates with a lot of benefits that is why he was able to make the most out of it. I am so happy to hear that Joey was able to make such big decision in his life. And I am even more proud that he was able to save a lot money and start a new business venture. I hope someday will be able to become as successful as him. What I need to do right now is to double the efforts, work harder and pray that my savings in the bank especially the certificate of deposits would grow profitable.

Anyway, I hope my friend inspires you in his own little adventure. :)