I recently had a short chat with my friend from the US who's also into blogging and online jobs. We talked about my blog in particular since he knows that I just started it less than a year ago. And because we don't talk that frequently, I grabbed the chance to ask him some stuff regarding web site maintenance and handling, including some technical issues like domain hosting.

I remember a few months back, one of my pro-blogger colleagues told me about this cheap web hosting service that offers a lot of benefits that I will surely enjoy. He added that getting a web host is a quick way to increase your site ranking and all. Since I am not really that familiar to these terms, I asked my friend to educate me regarding the many terms and items that involves web site management. When he started lecturing me about it, I was like, "Uh, OK", because I was really impressed on what he taught me.

Thanks to my friend because I know am a little familiar with the do's and don'ts of blogging. I might also consider getting my blog hosted in the future as well.