Starting a business really is nerve-racking and way too pressuring especially if it's the first time you'll be dealing with it. As for me, since I don't have any educational background when it comes to business management, I am quite having a hard time at start. Engineering courses here in our country don't concentrate much on managerial subjects. Right now, as starters in the business, I am still learning a lot most especially in the finance part of the business.

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, RepairPal
And since we are into hand crafts sold both to the local and international market, we might be considering of purchasing a business vehicle that will be used in the delivery and pick-ups of products locally. I was actually thinking of getting a Chevrolet Silverado or similar to that because it is designed as a carriage vehicle. We are actually using an old car right now but it is not that spacious enough to accommodate large supplies. I will be taking it as well to an auto repair shop probably this week for a brake job.

If you are in Texas, you may visit RepairPal, one of the most renowned when it comes to Dallas auto repair.