A few days ago, I mentioned about my plans of getting a new pair of prescription eye glasses to upgrade my "vision grade" (if that's what you call it). So, yesterday, I started searching and scouting for discounts online.

Actually, one of the best places to get a pair of eye glasses is through the Internet. You don't have to experience the very exhausting malls because all you have to do is to face your computer, order and voila! The product you need will be delivered right into your doorstep.

So for this case, I will definitely order my eye glasses online once I get my paycheck. However, I still haven't decided yet on which design to choose because those beautiful ones I saw online are tearing me apart. :) If you guys have suggestions, please le time know okay because I really need to replace this old pair of mine as soon as possible. Well, good luck to me.