I have been out of the blogospehere these past few weeks because I am quite busy into preparing for my studies. As you all know, I recently went back to school. Well, just a language studies. I will be studying Spanish and hopefully, I get fluent in less than a year.

And since I am always offline, I seldom had the opportunity to update my blogs. Then I found out about this website that offers free article contents. I tried it and it's been pretty good so far. It lets me choose the topic of the articles that I want to post on my blog. So far, I am finding it as a big help into keeping my blog up to date without me having to spend time on it.

The website also caters to providing Business Articles for companies who wish to promote their businesses online. If you are a busy type of person who finds less time into creating content, I'm sure you'll find something online.