Photography, Nikon D3000 DSLR Camera, Jaypee David, enjayneer, JAYtographyI am craving for a photoshoot and I want to go to places like the Mt. Pinatubo crater or the beautiful island of Coron in Palawan. Suddenly, I felt the need to study Photography more and take the hobby on to the next level.

As you all know, I have always been fascinated with taking photos of anything and everything. One of the gadgets that I can't live without, next to my cellphone and laptop, is my camera. Call it addiction, but I really am drooling over to press that shutter button whenever I see a prospect subject.

One of my friends is actually getting into the Photography addiction as well and is thinking of buying his own DSLR, soon. I am excited for him in getting his new DSLR. At least we can do photo shoots together while hanging out or while on a trip.

I guess the Photography hobby is starting to invade the many. How about you, are you shielded enough for you not to be hit by this technological phenomenon?