I just would like to take this opportunity to congratulate those who passed the recently concluded Electronics Engineering Board Exam conducted by the Professional Regulation Commission. I heard that there is only a small passing percentage. I'm sure the exam is just as tough as what we had before, so I salute the survivors.

For this reason, I would like to share a post about getting a new home since most newly passed engineers will flock to different locations in search for a job. Might as well be aware of some Overview on Buying a Home for first timers just to have a idea on what needs to be done when moving in to the metro.

Actually, iRentToOwn.com that I found useful on the net is the ideal website to look out for when transferring or buying a new house. I happen to see the website's Atlanta Rent To Own Homes which is so easy to use and navigate. There are a lot of useful pictures as well. One advice when finding a new place to stay in is the convenience and safety of its location. Good luck on your house hunt and to your job hunt as well, new professionals!